Last Valentine's Day, Flannista received the above homemade valentine. On the left is the front of the card, and on the right is the inside of the card. What is the card's message? Who is it from?
To mark Valentine's Day last year, the Sassistas! asked the sassosphere to submit six-word love stories. Here are some of them:
- From Huckleberry (our dog): I love sleeping close to her.
- From dcsistah: Almost fifty, I found my mate.
- From Westsista: Valentine's Day? Usually cynical, not today.
- From Chrysosistah: Follow your heart, listen to love.
- From half-a-sista: Love broke my heart too much.
- From frida: Our souls float to each other.
- From Jerseysista: Heart warmed by friends never seen.
- From Justista: Job Gone. Still Here. Me, too.
- From PEACEsista: Beautiful digital valentines warm my heart.
We want to continue the tradition this year and throw in another six-word love story option. Feel free to post six-word love stories to your beloveds here, but also consider creating those stories for famous historical figures, cartoon figures, entertainers, etc. For example, what would be Lassie and Flipper's six-word love story be if they had fallen in love? Or the following couples?:
- ROMEO & JULIET: To be or never to be.
- MORTICIA & GOMEZ ADDAMS: Please speak French to me, Tish.
- ELLEN DEGENERES & ANNE HECHE: You so wack! Then came Portia.